Friday, February 8, 2008

RES/TOE/ RUN: RUBBER NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!




RES/TOE/ RUN: RUBBER NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!
By: Aly Abaquin

Food shoes anyone? I was walking pass by the 2nd floor of Trinoma I think?? and suddenly a foodie mind junkie in me distinctly saw a merchandizing HUPPLAAA that caught my eye-

A table set for two and shoes on the dinner table? Didn’t your MAMA told you no feet in this case shoes on the table??

Great Show stopper indeed and when I read the store’s name its RES/TOE/RUN as if restaurant….Filipino are great thinkers… It got me in 5 seconds... Kudos to their merchandiser and advertising people.

The concept is great and it puts a smile in my face - Gimmicky but good Blue Ocean Strategy.

So why not take a look inside and experience a whole new world of shoe exploration/shopping what have you….. ;)

It’s a different kind of buffet and smorgasbord of gastronomical plastic fantastic - rubber anyone. If your shoe Hungry that is! Appetizing!?! Well I thought rubber never tasted this good.

Well believe me the shoes are not boring but rather fun and colorful.

Res/Toe/Run.Let’s decipher the name :”RES represents their comfy line of casual footwear. TOE is composed of toe-flaunting sandals and flip-flops. RUN is made up of athletic and athletic-inspired footwear”.

Their items are mostly nonmainstream brands, sought after in the world market. Hence the pricetag of 2K to 5K a pair LUPETT!!! Doodads indeed if you play the Robert Kiyosaki Cash flow game you know what I’m thinking…. Not my cup of tea- in fact I’m not their target market….

So Calling all shoe-crazy/shopaholic Filipinos out there this store is for you, As for me I better stick to real food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments... Thanks for dropping by.... ;)