Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pandesal memoirs/ My PANDETRIC















PANDESAL Memoirs/ my pande tric.. by aly abaquin

What i miss when i wake up in HCMC is my Pandesal being delivered to our new manila Home every 6am by Manong Eldie Distor.. I called it my pandetric- pandesal on tricycle....... he lives in Lot 3 11 th st New manila and goes on the neighborhood to deliver every pandesal he got- that soft bun freshly baked that goes well with Goat cheese and butter, Hmmmmp.... But now I'm in Ho Chi Ming City... i get my Baguette OOOOHHHH Very Frenchy baquette from a local KIM vendor near Hong HA.. my new home. not a bad subsitute... French baquette anyone. An influence by the french when they colonized vietnam.... i think wait wheres my history books.... ????? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments... Thanks for dropping by.... ;)