Monday, March 24, 2008

Here comes the sun in Saigon/HCMC









Here comes the sun in Saigon / HCMC.

Okey all foodies out there your friendly foodie junkie- me have pics to share of this very colorful city called Ho Chi Minh City which is now a second home for me since i'm working here... so no escape but my sunny disposition will surely make the locals smile.. by the way i am the only one who is larger and at the most BIGGER than all the population whose waist line is from 26 to 32... WOW!!!

Good thing there are taller even larger tourist scattered in the metro and talking to them is quite releaving at times.... Enough said my pics would say all the feelings i have about this historic Saigon now known as Ho Chi Minh City. Loving it here and the looking forward to uplifting the biz of my employer... i know i'll do a great job of growing it here.. sunny Saigon or HCMC.....for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments... Thanks for dropping by.... ;)