Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GoT My GrOOvE back...meet the new me....





Got my groove back…meet the new me…..;)
By : Aly Abaquin

Its been quite a while since I’ve written in this blog due to a hectic work and being new in a country that was awesomely different … .. occupying my senses…. I took me a almost two years to finally keep myself sane and drastically rode a roller coaters ride of sort in the equally intriguing PARIS of the orient thing…..

But kept my journal and been doing it is seems that its proper to write in on line again .. so be it…....

After all I got my groove up and about… seeing HCMC with a different lens this time Lomography wise. …LOL… SAIGON here I go….. a part writer eater outer foodie writer in me awakes and soon to blog again look out… I write for food.. or is it I work for food thing.. hahahahahah… I will blog about the city’s eat scenenario… the ugly truth or be it International cuisine or the FUSION cuisine of sorts… lets see where my feet can bring me…..

The Cheap eater went LUXE bohemian foodie of sorts.. go figure…. I’m not an expert in Food though just have a passion for eating: ala …. JULIA CHILD … she did it good in the cooking scene…. Mastering and becoming a chef extraordinaire….so did inspired Julie + Aly .. my life would be easy so as it would imagine it as I know how to balance things.. I was in this crazy phase of partying all night…. done that, ….went religiously close and found Buddha…….check…. Yoga and the sense of balance…. I mastered that as well…..check.. and done …. dabbling into the coffee scene… another check…. Finding one place so to speak…..check…. so what else to do in HCMC but to re-create oneself to be the delectable & sumptuously person I am…. I am as you may call a chameleon of sorts…. Yummy from head to toe as I enter another chapter in my book of life…. Happy and progressively balancing my life in this hip & becoming cosmopolitan HCMC.. as I ride the tide of the emerging market……

At last I call HCMC my home… I’m back…….. and meet the new me…. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments... Thanks for dropping by.... ;)